Monday, March 16, 2009

monday 3/16/09 & my to do list

woohoo a new week..no plans for today cleaning and working out..yesterday rob went shopping he got us a pattio furniture,he got a bike a kdss bike carrier for joseph, hemelts for me and him, and he got off craigslist the boys a picnic table.. once it warms up here we can do family bike rides and rob can ride his bike to work.. yesterday i drank 64oz of water..woohoo!!lol in case you dont know i dont drink water..so yeah a big step for me..since friday i lost 2lbs. but i cant count that in till friday on my weigh in days..hope to see that i lost more but we will see..af is due today..blah!!

**********my to do list**********
make our bed
clean the kitchen DONE
clean the livingroom DONE
sweep kitchen floor DONE
wash clothes DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
help robert with homework DONE
workout DONE

No comments: