Monday, January 5, 2009

monday 01/05/09 & my to do list

OMG!!my baby is 15 months old today..aacckkk hes getting soo big so fast where did the time go?lolwoohoo its a school day..i cant wait to get robert on the bus this morning..lol i got the boys a chart award thingy so the have to earn game time by helping around the house..lol i so need to get some work done today..maybe with robert and rob gone today i can get back into the swing of things again..i sooooooo need to workout too my weight went way up the last 2 months or so..agghh ive been gaing a pound or 2 a week..grrrr i want to lose that a week not gain it..blah!! nothing plan for today same ole same ole..lol

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
have the boys make their bed DONE
tidy up the kitchen DONE
clean up the livingroom DONE
wash clothes DONE
tidy up the bathrooms DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
help with homework DONE
workout/wii fit

No comments: