Tuesday, December 2, 2008

tuesday 12/2/08 & my to do list

im getting a late start today..well rob had to go check in today..today i finally got the livingroom cleaned..ppl next door or moving out..they only lived here 2 months.. their old landlord would not let them just stay there for 2 months when he new orders came in..long story there..we got the outdoor challenge for the wii omg that kicked my butt..it had me running in place jumping over logs,jump rope..lol it was fun a good workout for sure..lol still have alot of cleaning to do..lol

**********my to do list**********
make my bed gotta wait for rob to clear it off..lol
make the boys beds DONE
have the boys clean their room
clean the kitchen DONE
clean the livingroom DONE
wash clothes DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
help with homework DONE
tidy up the bathrooms

2 comments:

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

That sounds like so much fun. My hubby said I can go and buy a Wii when we get our taxes. So you will have to fill me in on some good games for the Wii. Well enjoy your weeks! =)

Anonymous said...

its great!! i love the wii fit theres so many game out right now..lol