Friday, December 12, 2008

friday 12/12/08 & my to do list

wow i havent blog all week..lol rob comes home and i slack off..lol i really havent been cleaning much the house is a mess..i need to get back on board..loljoseph has been sick the last 2-3 days hes been wanting me alot..poor guy today he seems to be getting better.so i hope i can get some cleaning done..rob got a sewing machine so he can sew his patches on..but he had a hard time with it and he says he just gonna pay to have it done..soooo now we have a sewing machine i think im gonna try to teach myself to sew..haha..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed if i can get to it..lol
make the boys beds DONE
clean the kitchen DONE
clean the livingroom DONE
sweep the kitchen floor DONE
mop the kitchen floor DONE
clean our bathroom
start cleaning our room
wrap presents
take trash out DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
help with homework if any DONE
wash clothes
wii fit(workout) DONE

No comments: