Wednesday, November 19, 2008

wed. 11/19/08 & my to do list

man is it windy out today and it 29 out but feels like 14..brrrr..only thing going on today is going shopping for thanksgiving dinner better bundle joseph up really well.. hope robs mom emails me back soon for her chocolate pie so i can get the stuff to make that too..hopefully after today i wont have to go out to the store for many thing else till rob gets home.. he usually does all the shopping when hes home..lol im sure he miss cooking too..yup thats right my man does most of the cooking when hes home..lol today the middle school is out for parents and teachers day..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
get trash to the curb DONE
store DONE
lunch DONE
clean the livingroom DONE
clean the kitchen DONE
sweep the kitchen floor DONE
mop the floors(tonight)
vaccum the floors
wash clothes
help with homework DONE
dinner DONE

No comments: