Tuesday, November 25, 2008

tuesday 11/25/08 & my to do list

woohoo this day has finally came..my man is coming home today..he spent the night at his mom's in MD last night..hopefully he will be here in time to get robert off the bus..lol william is 5 years old today!!!!man where did the time go?lol its raining here today nasty day today..grrrr well went to the dr yesterday turns out i have bronchitis so she gave me some meds. they seem to be working..she says if im not well in 10 days to come back but she thinks the stuff she gave me will knock it out..lol well gotta go get robert ready and off to school..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
tidy up kitchen DONE
tidy up livingroom DONE
put away clothes DONE
lunch DONE
dinner(order out) DONE
help with homework NONE=DONE
enjoy my day with the family CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT..LOL

2 comments:

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

Enjoy your day with your man and the rest of the family. Happy Birthday William!

Christy said...

yeah!!! finally huh now you will have him home for 3 years!! lucky you!!