Sunday, November 16, 2008

sunday 11/16/08 & my to do list

aacckkk is it monday yet..lol im soo ready for robert to go back to school..lol next weekend is my last weekend with the boys by myself woohoo!! this has been the longest 7 months of my life..lol not much happing here..gonna do some cleaning.. and gonna clip some coupons..love getting the sunday paper..lol its fun seeing how much i can save when i go shopping..lol crazy i know..lol

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
have the boys make their beds DONE
clean the kitchen
clean the livingroom DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
sweep the kitchen floor
clip coupons DONE

1 comment:

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

Just wanted to say "Yeah on the hubby coming home soon" YOU LUCKY LUCKY WOMAN!!! We have 2 1/2 mths down, and 4 1/2 to go...lol Well enjoy your time with hubby and the kids.