Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday 11/02/08 & my to list

hope everyone remember to set their clocks back an hour..aagghh my boys were awake around 6a.m...not much going on today i need to clean but i just cant with the boys all here..troy decided he want to go live with his father..so now i just need to talk to him..im sure he/they would say yes..whatever im tied of fighting with him..

**********my to do list*********
make my bed
make the boys beds DONE
clean the kitchen DONE
clean the livingroom DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE

2 comments:

Christy said...

wow you think he will really go to his dads? i remember when i was like 16 telling my mom i was gonna go live with my dad but boy am i glad i never did lol but maybe troy needs it to grow up cause i bet hes not gonna like it there once he goes if he does anyways! ya no!

Anonymous said...

yeah hes going..all we do is fight now..he says he doesn't care about anything and hes just gonna do what he wants when he want so he can do that at his dads house.i cant have him acting like this in front of his little brothers..