Saturday, November 22, 2008

sat 11/22/08 & my to do list

woohoo my last weekend alone with the boys..rob is at his uncle house..he made it there last night hes gonna spend the day with them then first thing sunday morning hes back on the road..if all works out he should be here tuesday afternoon.. aacckk the boys woke me up around 6 on a saturday..grrrrrrrrr not much going on today think i will get the boys to make welcome home pictures...last night joseph woke up around 9:30 and didnt go back to bed till 11:00grrr then i finally fell asleep then rob called and woke me back up..blah!!! im so tired..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
have the boys make their beds DONE
clean the kitchen DONE
clean the livingroom DONE
clean both upstairs bathroom
tidy up our room
sweep the floors
mop the floors
lunch DONE
dinner DONE

No comments: