Monday, November 17, 2008

monday 11/17/08 & my to do list

woohoo its monday..lol just got robert on the bus.. i just have a few things to do around here.. still have this damn cough..rob says i should go to the dr..not easy with little ones..the one time i took troy in the dr made a fuss about the liitle kids being in the room..grrrr so i wont make any appointments for me cause i have noone to babysit i just have to wait till rob gets home next week..sad i know..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
clean the kitchen DONE
sweep the floors DONE
clean the livingroom DONE
store DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
help with homework DONE
vaccum the floors

2 comments:

Christy said...

i always take mine!! just go when roberts in school and put the other 2 in the stroller with candy and a coloring book and it will be all good!!

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

LOl yeah I agree with Christy to a certain extinct tho. My girls have their days where they are good, but the last time I took them all the way to Jax with me to a appt, they were hopping out of the stroller and jusgt terrible. So I know what you mean when you would love to go by yourself, but can't. Hope you feel better soon. I think I am coming down with something too. My throat is starting to hurt. Take Care