Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday 11/10/08 & my to do list

aagghhhh this cough is driving me nuts...this morning i have a wic appointment..fun fun..not..its rainning here yuck..i hate going cause its downtown parking and i cant parell park..sometimes i have to park 5 blocks away in the parking lot..this is gonna be fun with william and joseph and me being sick..blah!!i will have to stop off at a atm machine then buy something so i can have some change..ive been dreading this for months now..lol next time i go should be in feb. hope its not snowing then..lolanyhoo i need to get robert ready for school...

*********my to do list**********
wic DONE
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
clean the kitchen
clean the livingroom
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
help with homework NONE=DONE
wipe down all 3 bathrooms DONE
clean catbox

WIC went ok..glad it stop rainning before we left..next time i go is feb. 4..wic for william runs out in dec...no more checks for him..

No comments: