Sunday, October 26, 2008

sunday 10/26/08 & my to do list

aagghhh where is my sunday paper??last week i didnt get one and so far today its not here..i called about the one last week so they credit me for it.oh nevermind it just got here..lol.last night troy went to the homecoming dance..he had a blast i took some pics of him before he left..they are posted on my myspace..
www.myspace.com/slimfox
he spent the night over a friends house last night and today he is going a concert with some friends..he friend won tickets..i forgot who he said they were..lol its raining here or it was..anyhoo its wet outside..no plans today(like always)

*********my to do list*********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
clean the kitchen DONE
tidy up the livingroom DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
sweep the floors DONE

No comments: