Saturday, October 4, 2008

sat 10/02/08 & my to do list

wow the weekend is here..the house is clean i just need to keep it this way..most of my clean will be done tonight after the boys go to bed..joseph will be 1 tomorrow..going to go out to walmart to get his gifts and pick up the cake..im taking william with me to buy him new shoes..today is gonna be my lazy day today..lol yesterday over the testing for william they did last week..so we decide to the next step is next week go to the social worker about his behavior and all and do a speech/lang. eval. then the team will meet up and see what to do with him then i will go to a meeting and see what they had decided..so yeah 2 more meeting to do..aacckk..then after that went over to the rental office to turn in the survey they gave me a $10.00 giftcard to walmart and my name in drawings for more $$$$$$$$$..lol


*********my to do list*********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
tidy up the boys room DONE
lunch DONE
dinner roast is cooking in the cockpot
tidy up kitchen
tidy up livingroom

2 comments:

Christy said...

i don't get it why do you have to meet with a social worker about his behavior?

Anonymous said...

she is part of the iep team..