Wednesday, September 3, 2008

wed 9/3/08 & my to do list

woohoo!!! its the first day of school..i never thought i would see this day come..lol i will have some pics on myspace later..the house is cleaned woot..aagghh joseph is awake i was hoping he would stay asleep till 8..lol troy just left the house to go to the bus stop..i will be glad when we pinpoint the time the bus gets here..it has the time when the bus leaves out in the morning but roberts bus has like 2 other stops before here..and troy bus has only 1 other bus stop..lol well i need to get william up and dress..the first cuople of days i will have them with me till we have a time like i said..lol

********** my to do list*********
get robert on the bus DONE
make my bed DONE
make roberts bed DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
homework/paperwork DONE no homework,no list??wow!
tidy up kitchen DONE
tidy up livingroom DONE
enjoy my day with 2 boys at home..lol LOVED IT!!!!!!!!

No comments: