Thursday, September 25, 2008

thursday 9/25/08 & my to do list

today william is being screened for pre-k..(about time) i will post later on how that goes..other than that not much going on..robert is being a brat..yelling at me,telling me no ect.. agghhh i will be so glad when rob gets home..just a little ove a week and joseph will be 1..next month troy will be 17 and 2 months from today william will be 5..aacckkkk..thats crazy..lol troy looked so good in his uniform today when he gets home i will get some pics and post them on myspace..troy is in jrotc and hes on the drill team..spinning and tossing the riffler around..
UPDATE***
just got back from william screening..i think he did alright once he calm down a little..i didnt get to see all the testing they did cause i had paperwork to fill out..she said she will check over the test and all this afternoon and they will send me a letter to let me know how he did and if he can go to peers or if he needs any help in any areas...now the sit and wait game..aagghhh i hate..lol

**********my to do list**********
make my bed
make the boys beds
take william to his appointment DONE
tidy up kitchen
tidy up the livingroom
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
help with homework if any DONE

No comments: