Sunday, September 28, 2008

SUNDAY 9/28/08 & my to do list

im really starting to hate the weekends..for the last 3 weekends it has rain the whole weekend..so that leaves me trapped inside all day with the kids and they are getting restless.. dont get me wrong i love my boys i just need a break..next week joseph will be 1..my baby is getting big..i was gonna take the thrash out last night but there was a skunk right outside our house..hell no im not getting sprayed..lmao they seem to come out at night thankgoodness..lol rain rain go away come again some other day...lol mon-sat we get the newspaper for free for a month..to bad we dont get the sunday paper..i think i will talk to rob and see if we can subscribe to it just the sunday paper.

*********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
have the boys make their beds DONE
have the boys clean their room DONE
clean the kitchen DONE
take out trash DONE
tidy up livingroom DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
sweep kitchen floor

No comments: