Sunday, September 14, 2008

sunday 9/14/08 & my to do list

aagghhh its rainning today..so much for the playground..we got horton hears a who! from netflix right now im getting the boys to clean their room again..loltroy spend the night over a friends house..he should be home soon..other than that nothing going on here..

********** my to do list*********
make my bed DONE
have boys make their bed DONE
have boys clean their room DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
tidy up the livinroom DONE
tidy up the kitchen DONE
vaccum
sweep floor
have troy finish up his chores
tidy up downstairs bathroom DONE

4 comments:

Proudmommyandnavywife said...

hey woman, how do I add a friend list like yours on your page?? I can't figure it out...Thanks

Anonymous said...

wish i could remember i know its under layouts..on mine i just click edit and paste my friends page on it

Christy said...

its easy Jeni just go to the layout thingie and add a blog roll! cute pictures Kim and how is in the world did the toothbrush get on the ceiling????? crazy!!

Anonymous said...

troy did it..lol