Friday, September 19, 2008

friday 9/19/08 & my to do list

man it was cold this morning..we had to wear coats today at the bus stop..lol even troy had to wear his and that boy never wear coats..lol monday is the first day of fall here that feels like winter..lol not much going on..just called the ladty to see about when william is gonna be tested we keep missing each others calls..got in touch with her but shes in a meeting and will call me back..so im not going anywhere and gonna have my phone next to me..lol

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys bed DONE
tidy up my room DONE
tidy up joseph room DONE
tidy up the boys room DONE
finish doing clothes DONE
tidy up livingroom DONE
tidy kitchen DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
help with homework if any NO HOMEWORK!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

wow i can't believe its that cold there already! it actually started cooling off a few days ago here seems like this time last year it was still super hot but i am sure it will still be hot for awhile here it's probably just god teasing me for a few days hahaha

Christy said...

so what did you find out about william going to school?