Wednesday, August 13, 2008

wed 8/13/08 & my to do list

well yesterday got the boys their physicals for school troy was due for a chickpox shot..lol the boy were acting up so i dropped the kids off at home..went and got robert enrolled in school..geez all the paperwork..lol troy i will have to do it today they closed before i could get there..grrrr so i went to find the wic office but the street they are on you have to pay for parking and it was a nightmare i didnt have money on me so i have to go today..then went to go get both my acs..only 1 was there they changed the trucks schedule and didnt call me to let me know..so now i have to go back friday to get the other one..i was looking forward to having all this done yesterday..hope i can do this today..lol so 2 place to go today..lol oh yeah rob called last night sooooo good to hear from him..he rarely calls when away..i miss him soooo much..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
have the boys make their bed DONE
take trash out DONE
have the boys clean their room DONE
have troy clean their bathroom DONE
lunch DONE
go to wic have to go tomorrow.they close early on wed.grrrr
go enrolled troy in school DONE
dinner DONE
tidy up kitchen DONE
tidy up livingroom DONE

No comments: