Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tuesday 8/26/08 & my to do list

well its been a month since i dropped rob at the airport and being in ri by myself with the boys ppl in ri dont return calls..i called housing twice and left messages for them to call me..and i call roberts new school same thing..aacckk well maybe today i will take robert with me and drive over there and see if we can find out if and when is ortitaion is and see about his bus and maybe who his teacher is..their school website sucks it hasn't been updated in like 2 years so no help there..lol

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys bed DONE
tidy up livingroom
tidy up kitchen
lunch DONE pasta from pizzahut..mmmmmmmmm
dinner DONE
go to roberts new school(hope its open) i called and got someone on the phone..his teacher name is rainer(sp?) and they dont have orintation..so first day of school im taking him..and i found out what bus he will be riding and all..(finally)

No comments: