Thursday, August 28, 2008

thursday 8/28/08 & my to do list

i have hope yet that william could go to pre-k for free and gets to ride the bus..i went to roberts school and got to see roberts classroom..the lady in the office told me about their pre-k program and i told her all about william.she said they always taking new students for that group..he would get to go 1/2 day..i just need to get in touch with this lady and all and get william tested to see if he needs to go into the special prek or the one for peers..i hope we can get him in..they would be in the same school..theres only 2 kindergarten classes..so next year william has a 50/50 chance getting the same teacher..lol

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
go to the lab for bloodwork DONE
go pick up my bc pills DONE
hospital for the ultrasound on my heart DONE
go pick up robs game DONE
post office store DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
clean the kitchen
clean the livingroom

No comments: