Sunday, August 10, 2008

sunday8/10/08 & my to to list

i stayed up till 1:45a.m. unpacking stuff in our room..this morning i just finish unpacking our room..all my dophins and breakables made it..woohoo..nothing broke so far from the move..sweet!!!i think tonight after the boys go to bed i will unpack stuff that was on the desk..not really doing anything today.. welli went ahead and got the stuff unpacked and put away while the boys were resting..lol glad thats out of the way..my last load of clothes is in the wash..i also wiped down all 3 bathrooms..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
have the boys make their beds DONE
have the boys clean their room DONE
lunch DONE
take trash out DONE
wash clothes DONE
dinner DONE
tidy up kitchen DONE
tidy up livingroom DONE
unpack the desk stuff/livingroom DONE

2 comments:

Christy said...

wow 3 bathrooms is that good or bad lol!!

Anonymous said...

well 2.5 bathrooms..lol 1/2 bathroom downstairs and the 2 full bathrooms upstairs..the boys and ours in our room..here the one in our room is a tub not a shower..so nice to take a bubble bath in my own bathroom..lmao