Saturday, August 23, 2008

sat.8/23/08 & my to do list

aagghhh i stayed up to 2a.m playing games online..and now im up dealing with robert and william fighting all the time..i soo cant wait for school to start..thes boys have reached my breaking point all i do all day is yell and cuss..AAAAHHHH!!!! i so need a break..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
help clean the boys room DONE
tidy up kitchen DONE
floors DONE
tidy up livingroom
tidy up bathrooms DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE

1 comment:

Christy said...

maybe you should just put william in pre-k cause kim the time with just the baby is the best i am lovin life when everyone is at school!! don't get me wrong thou i miss my kiddos but its a nice fight free and loud noise break i am soooo ready for monday already lol!!