Monday, August 4, 2008

monday 8/4/08 & my to do list

someone from one of my boards told me there no free pre-k in RI. aagghhh if this is true i will be PO..cause one reason i wanted to move in the summer was to get william started in pre-k and keep him in the same place..just waiting on the boys records to get sent here so i can get them their physicals then go get them enrolled in school..gonna call next monday to see if they are in if i dont hear from them..robert is happy cause he gets to ride a bus this year..lol once i get them enrolled and all and find the truth out about pre-k i will be okay..lol yup im stressed out about it..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
wash clothes DONE
tidy up kitchen DONE
tidy up livingroom
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
have the boys pick up the toys in the backyard DONE

No comments: