Monday, August 18, 2008

monday 8/18/08 & my to do list

blah!!! i so wish the boys were going to school today..aagghh school starts sept. 3 here in ri.. if we were still in fl they would had started today..i miss my walks to and from school already..and my friends..here its a ghost town..hopefully when school starts here there will be more ppl moved in around here..lol over 1/2 the units here are empty..i see kids 10 and up around here once in awhile..i have not yet met another navy wife here..i met a couple of the guys that rob will be working with when he gets here..lol well here soon im gonna take the boys to the playground that noone uses but us..lol

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys bed DONE
tidy up the kitchen
tidy up the livingroom DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
playground DONE theres a bees nest on the play gym..i called and report it.

No comments: