Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday7/14/08 & my to do list

wow days are flying by..woohoo!!!!!!!im getting so excited..last night i switch the van and truck around..cause if he call for me to come and get him i can pick him up in his truck..lol i know him as soon as i get out to get my hugs and kisses hes gonna get in the driver side..lol but knowing him he will get a ride from someone and just walk through the door..lol well today i have some cleaning to do to have it looking good for when he gets home..and fun part will be keeping it clean till he gets home..lol

*********my to do list*********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
clothes DONE
tidy up the kitchen DONE
sweep kitchen floor DONE
mop kitchen floor DONE
tidy up livingroom DONE
sweep livingroom DONE
tidy up my bathroom DONE
tidy up boys bathroom DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE

4 comments:

Christy said...

wow its today????!!!!

Anonymous said...

tomorrow

Christy said...

still thats SOON you lucky wench lol ;)

Anonymous said...

LMAO