Friday, July 18, 2008

FRIDAY 7/18/08 & my to do list

rob is gonna update the computers when he gets off of work..so i get on today and do my to do list..wow tomorrow is the big day..woohoo!!!!!! so much to do and i dont know where to begin..lol i know rob cant wait to get off work today..he has leave time for the move till the 28 or 29..

**********my to do list**********
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
tidy up kitchen DONE
tidy up livingroom DONE
wipe down both bathrooms
sweep kitchen floor
mop kitchen floor
wash last load of clothes DONE
finish packing our bags DONE
and box up the rest of my clothes DONE
get whatever needs to be packed together for rob to pack DONE
lunch DONE
dinner DONE
go to the store DONE
go over to one of the guys house here on base for his renlisting party DONE i had 1 drink and did 1 shot..didnt feel it till i got home in the ac..lol nice buzz..lmao

No comments: