Saturday, June 28, 2008

sat 6/28/08 & my to do list

ive been up since 4:00a.m. i cant sleep..lol but i think after i post this im gonna go lay down till the boys wake me up..lol not much going on..i might have found someone to take the cat..well troy did..lol one of his friends its her b-day..her mom has to talk it over with her husband..should find out sometime today..other than that nothing going on here.. very short to do list..lol

*************** my to do list ***************
make my bed DONE
make the boys beds DONE
lunch DONE
tidy up kitchen DONE
tidy up livingroom after boys go to bed
sweep kitchen floor after dinner
dinner DONE
have troy do his clothes and wipe down the boys bathroom DONE
clean hallway by door DONE
take the truck for a spin..lol troy wasnt home to watch the kids for me

No comments: